Wolverine is one of the many heroes that tried to prevent Doctor Doom and his team of villains from creating a weapon of mass destruction.
Wolverine is later present when Thor, Captain America, and Human Torch visit Asgard in order to stop Loki from conquering it. When the team retrieves the cosmic cube from Asgard, Wolverine ends up stealing the cosmic cube in order to find Magneto.
Wolverine is also seen defending the helicarrier with other heroes, such as Captain America.
- Wolverine can skillfully fight in melee range using his claws.
- Wolverine can dig up valuable bricks from beneath mounds of dirt.
- Wolverine has a special sense similar to Spider-Man in which he can detect special areas to climb on.
- Wolverine can also climb on walls using his claws to reach special areas. *Wolverine exhibits regeneration.
- Wolverine (Cowl)
- Wolverine (Days of Future Past) *(portable only)
- Wolverine (X-Force) *(portable only)
To unlock Wolverine the player must complete level 4.
- Wolverine is often seen in comics and movies with the cowl costume but in LEGO Marvel Superheroes it is more common to see Wolverine in the costume without a cowl.
- Wolverine is named after a short animal similar to a mongoose.
- Wolverine suffers amnesia making him forget things easily.
- His half brother is Sabretooth.
- Wolverine has an Adamantium skeleton like Deadpool