A product of the secret goverment project Weapon X, Wolverine is a mutant possessing retractable adamantium claws and a remarkable healing factor. Though he carries a troubled and bloody past, he joined the X-Men to fight for the protection of both mutants and humans alike.
Wolverine is one of the many heroes that tried to prevent Doctor Doom and his team of villains from creating a weapon of mass destruction.
Wolverine is later present when Thor, Captain America, and Human Torch visit Asgard in order to stop Loki from conquering it. When the team retrieves the cosmic cube from Asgard, Wolverine ends up stealing the cosmic cube in order to find Magneto.
Wolverine is also seen defending the helicarrier with other heroes, such as Captain America.
- Wolverine can skillfully fight in melee range using his claws.
- Wolverine can dig up valuable bricks from beneath mounds of dirt.
- Wolverine has a special sense similar to Spider-Man in which he can detect special areas to climb on.
- Wolverine can also climb on walls using his claws to reach special areas. *Wolverine exhibits regeneration.
wolverine can use his claws to fix cars by holding x[xbox 360 only] it is unknown if this is a bug.
- Wolverine (Cowl)
- Wolverine (Days of Future Past) *(portable only)
- Wolverine (X-Force) *(portable only)
To unlock Wolverine the player must complete level 4.
- Wolverine is often seen in comics and movies with the cowl costume but in LEGO Marvel Superheroes it is more common to see Wolverine in the costume without a cowl.
- Wolverine is named after a short animal similar to a mongoose.
- Wolverine suffers amnesia, causing him to forget most of his past, including how he got adamantium on his skeleton.
- His half brother is Sabretooth.
- Wolverine's skeleton and claws is laced with Adamantium, one of the world's strongest metals.