The metal monstrosity called Ultron created the synthetic humanoid known as the Vision from the remains of the original android Human Torch of the 1940s to serve as a vehicle of vengeance against the Avegners. He was first named by Wasp who considered him a frightening vision. Eventually, Vision learned to appreciate humanity, betrayed Ultron and joined the Avengers.
Appearances in StoryEdit
Vision helped the Avengers in defeating Ultron.
- Vision can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Vision can use ranged blasts.
- Vision can use a ranged beams that can break gold pieces.
- Vision can pass through grates.
- Vision possesses use the ability of flight.
- Vision has telekinetic abilities.
Vision can be unlocked in the level Ultron Undone.
- Vision was a former villain that eventually became a hero.