Appearances in StoryEdit
LEGO Batman 2: DC SuperheroesEdit
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond GothamEdit
Superboy does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided the heroes in their mission to prevent Brainiac from using the power of the lantern rings to shrink planets into miniature size.
- Superboy can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Superboy can use heat vision to cut through gold pieces and melt ice.
- Superboy can use ice breath to freeze water and enemies as well as to put out flames.
- Superboy can perform flash builds.
- Superboy can overheat treadmills.
- Superboy exhibits super-strength.
- Superboy can break cracked LEGO plates.
- Superboy exhibits hazard protection.
- Superboy can use the ability of flight.
Superboy can be unlocked in the Hall of Justice.
- Superboy is the clone of Superman.
- Superboy has been a member of the Black Lantern Corps.
- Superboy has telekinesis in the comics.