Appearances in Story
Spider-Man is first seen in the middle of the first level in which he aided Iron Man and Hulk in the fight against Sandman. After managing to defeat Sandman, Nick Fury offers Spider-Man a position on the team, but Spider-Man declines.
Spider-Man appears yet again in the following level where he battles Doctor Octopus with the help of Captain America and Mister Fantastic. After defeating Doctor Octopus the cosmic brick was stolen by Green Goblin.
Spider-man with the aid of Hawkeye and Black Widow fight Venom but are unsuccessful in capturing Green Goblin. The next appearance of Spider-Man is when him and other Avengers battle with M.O.D.O.K. After defeating M.O.D.O.K., the team finds and defeats Doctor Doom.
- Spider-Man (Symbiote) can web-sling through the city.
- Spider-Man (Symbiote) can shoot webs.
- Spider-Man (Symbiote) features the ability of super-sense.
- Spider-Man (Symbiote) features the power to transform into Peter Parker.
Spider-Man (Symbiote) is unlocked when you purchase the DLC
- The Symbiote effecting Symbiote Spider-Man is the same effecting Venom.
- Black Suit Spider-Man's design in LEGO is based on the Black Suit Spider-Man design from the Ultimate Spider-Man TV series.
- In the Ultimate Spider-Man TV series, Black Suit Spider-Man was Harry Osborn, who was trying to replace Spider-Man (Peter Parker) as the hero of New York, until Harry turned into Venom.
- Due to him being a Comic Con exclusive, Black Suit Spider-Man is one of the most rarest LEGO Minifigures.