Raised by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben, Peter Parker is a kind-hearted 15-year-old science prodigy, who tries to make it through every day of high-school without getting picked on too badly. While on a field trip to Oscorp Labs, Peter is bitten by a genetically altered spider and gains incredible arachnid like powers; strength, agility, a spider sense that warns him of danger, and most amazing of all, Peter can walk on walls. When a burglar killed his beloved Uncle Ben, a grief-stricken Peter vowed to use his abilities to protect people as The Amazing Spider-Man.
Appearances in LEGO: Marvel Super HeroesEdit
Spider-Man is first seen in the middle of the first level in which he aided Iron Man and Hulk in the fight against Sandman. After managing to defeat Sandman, Nick Fury offers Spider-Man a position on the team, but Spider-Man declines.
Spider-Man appears yet again in the following level where he battles Doctor Octopus with the help of Captain America and Mister Fantastic. After defeating Doctor Octopus the cosmic brick was stolen by Green Goblin.
Spider-man with the aid of Hawkeye and Black Widow fight Venom but are unsuccessful in capturing Green Goblin. The next appearance of Spider-Man is when him and other Avengers battle with M.O.D.O.K. After defeating M.O.D.O.K., the team finds and defeats Doctor Doom.
- Spider-Man can web-sling through the city.
- Spider-Man can shoot webs.
- Spider-Man features the ability of super-sense.
- Spider-Man features the power to transform into Peter Parker.
- Wall crawling (LEGO: Marvel's Avengers)
- Super Jump (LEGO: Marvel's Avengers)
LEGO Marvel SuperheroesEdit
- Superior Spider-Man
- Spider-Man (Future Foundation)
- Spider-Man (2099)*(portable only)
- Spider-Man (Symbiote)
LEGO Marvel's AvengersEdit
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2Edit
- Spider-Man (Studios)
- Spider-Man (2003)
- Spider-Man (Wrestling Costume)
- Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2)
- Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
- Spider-Man (4 Plus)
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
- Iron Spider
Unlocking in LEGO Marvel Super HeroesEdit
Complete the very first mission "Sand Central Station".
- Spider-Man vs. the Venom symbiote (Polybag)
- Spider-Man was the first superhero to appear in LEGO.
- Spider-Man's current design in LEGO is inspired by his Ultimate Spider-Man TV Series appearance.
- Spider-Man is in the most levels in LEGO Marvel Superheroes. He is in 7 out of 15 levels.
- Spider-Man is the only member of Future Foundation that is not part of the Fantastic Four.
- In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man was voiced by James Arnold Taylor, In the TV special LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload he was voiced by Drake Bell and in the second TV special LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avengers Reassembled he was voiced by Benjamin Diskin.
- James Arnold Taylor had previously voiced Spider-Man in video games such as Spider-Man: Battle for New York, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe and Marvel's Avengers: Battle for Earth.
- Drake Bell voiced Spider-Man in Marvel cartoons such as Ultimate Spider-Man, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Avengers Assemble and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. , he also provided the voice for Spider-Man in the Disney INFINITY games, as well as the online game Marvel Heroes.
- Benjamin Diskin had previously voiced Spider-Man in the video game Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
- In film, he was portrayed by various actors.
- In the 1977 film Spider-Man and the 1978 TV series The Amazing Spider-Man, he was portrayed by Nicholas Hammond.
- In the Spider-Man film triology (2002-2007), he was portrayed by Tobey Maguire.
- In The Amazing Spider-Man film series (2012-2014), he was portrayed by Andrew Garfield.
- In Marvel's Captain America: Civil War he was portrayed by Tom Holland, who is set to reprise the role in the upcoming MCU Spider-Man films, as well as Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War.