Despite his youth, Tim Drake possesses one of the most brilliant minds in the world. As a boy, he deduced that Bruce Wayne was Batman and shortly after began training as the third Robin. When Damian Wayne surfaced and laid claim to the title of Robin, Tim struck out on his own under the guise of Red Robin, using his genius mind and years of combat training to become a powerful force for good.
Appearances in StoryEdit
Once the Man of the Year Award is presented to Batman, The Joker intervenes. Bruce puts on his batsuit and prepares for battle while Robin arrives to accompany him. Together the heroes battle several villains in the theatre in the following order: Harley Quinn, the Riddler, and Two Face. After imprisoning these villains Batman and Robin realizes that Joker escaped.
Batman and Robin follow Joker into the Gotham Funland, where they battle. Batman manages to imprison Joker but Lex Luthor, using his Deconstructor, frees Joker from Arkham. Joker then frees other villains that the duo is forced to fight along with other heroes such as Superman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman. The heroes end up defeating all the villians and re-imprisoning them.
- Red Robin can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Red Robin can use boomerangs as a ranged attack.
- Red Robin is an acrobat.
Red Robin is only available in the portable version of LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes and he is available through completion of free play.
- Tim Drake's first appearance was in Batman #436 (1989), his first appearance as Robin was in Batman #442 (1989), and his first appearance as Red Robin was in Robin #181 (2009).
- Tim Drake was named after Tim Burton, director of the 1989 Batman film.
- Tim Drake appears as Robin in all three of the LEGO Batman games and LEGO Dimensions, however as of LEGO DC Super-Villains the mantle of Robin was given to Damian Wayne, and Tim has become Red Robin.
- Red Robin in LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes somewhat resembles Batman's customary costume.