Raised in the peaceful dimension of Azarath, Raven Roth is daughter of a human mother and the evil demon lord Trigon. With her demonic heritage she has vast powers but was taught to control her emotions to prevent her father from gaining control over her. When her home was threatened by Trigon she fled to Earth to find help. There she struggles to fit in as the daughter of a demon seeking the purity within her own soul.
Appearances in StoryEdit
- Raven can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Raven can fire shadey projectiles and target enemies and breakable objects.
- Raven can concentrate into a single beam that can melt ice and cut through gold LEGO.
- Raven can release her astral form to defeat surrounding enemies.
- Raven can fly.
Raven is part of the Heroines and Villainesses DLC Pack.
To unlock Raven, the player must purchase the Females DLC Pack.
- One of Raven's iconic spells is Azarath Metrios Synthos.
- When not doing heroics, she uses the name "Rachel" as a civilian identity.