Appearance in StoryEdit
LEGO Batman: The VideogameEdit
In the beginning of the game a group of villains including Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, and Riddler were attempting to perform thievery. After Batman manages to defeat Clayface, he discovers that Riddler got away on Two Face's van. Batman attaches a tracker on the van and tracks them down. Batman follows the Riddler into Mr. Freeze's base and quickly defeats Mr.Freeze and continues to fight Poision Ivy who rescues Riddler. Batman defeats Poision Ivy and then defeats Two-Face. The last battle is with Riddler, and Batman at last manages to defeat him as well.
LEGO Batman 2 DC Super HeroesEdit
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond GothamEdit
Mr. Freeze is not featured in the storymode but is thought to have aided Brainiac and his team of villains.
- Mr. Freeze can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Mr. Freeze can use his freeze ray to freeze his opponents.
Mr. Freeze can be unlocked by completing his quest on Qward.
- The Batcave: The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion
- Batman's Buggy: The Escape of Mr. Freeze
- Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze:Aquaman on Ice
- Mr. Freeze is a classic villain whose appearance in the game does not always match his appearance in many shows in which he appears in.