FANDOM

Rapmilo

aka Rap

Bureaucrat Founder
  • I live in U.S
  • My occupation is Student
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • can i add custom characters?

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I noticed your recent edits. :p

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Oh ok. No need to manually add it then.

      Is it possible for you to link the articles to each image? I'd do it myself but using |link={{PAGENAME}} just breaks the template, so I'm not sure if there is another way to do this.

        Loading editor
    • Oh man, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about this. I should be able to do that, yeah.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey there my man! Searingjet blocked me on the LRGO Dimensions wiki and anyways, can you please unblock me on the LEGO Dimensions Customs wiki?

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Until my birthday because I'm underaged but this is incorrect.

        Loading editor
    • Bit of a late reply. Anyways, I'm not active in either of those wiki's so I really can't help you.

      I'd consider asking Searingjet as he is an admin on both of them.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Just thought I'd let you know I got a username change, so there's no confusion :P

      Loading editor
  • hey you on yet

      Loading editor
  • Half of them aren't even gonna be finished, or are gonna be something stupid.

    I am telling you what i told you, one user leaving the Wiki won't make a big change, more people will come anyways. Having custom franchises is a really bad idea and really removes the word "Custom LEGO Dimensions" from it's title, it should be Custom LEGO Dimensions Real franchises, not Custom LEGO Dimensions fake franchises that have no chance getting into the game, it is just kids trying to hard to make something new and original. Think this through Rap. We both know how people can be with their customs. I mean look at Brickipedia, half of the pages on the Wiki are customs that are not finished or just left behind.

    But if you are still blind on the situation, then i am done with the Customs Wiki. It was suppose to be something special for people to create LEGO Customs of what they enjoyed and loved as kids or still love, the movies, the cartoons, the books etc...

      Loading editor
    • Ok, ok. I'll have regulations set up and make sure that ALL custom franchises have at least TWO related characters/objects.

      If they don't I'll delete them and notify the user to expand his franchise.

      Besides this was passed by USER VOTE, so I don't know why you are complaining. We have to adjust sometimes, even to things we don't like.

        Loading editor
    • Rapmilo wrote:
      Ok, ok. I'll have regulations set up and make sure that ALL custom franchises have at least TWO related characters/objects.

      If they don't I'll delete them and notify the user to expand his franchise.

      Besides this was passed by USER VOTE, so I don't know why you are complaining. We have to adjust sometimes, even to things we don't like.

      Alright, when you are right you are right.

        Loading editor
    • Xsizter wrote:

      Rapmilo wrote:
      Ok, ok. I'll have regulations set up and make sure that ALL custom franchises have at least TWO related characters/objects.

      If they don't I'll delete them and notify the user to expand his franchise.

      Besides this was passed by USER VOTE, so I don't know why you are complaining. We have to adjust sometimes, even to things we don't like.

      Alright, when you are right you are right.

      What do you mean? This wasn't my choice (not completely at least) it was made by majority vote.

        Loading editor
    • Rapmilo wrote:

      Xsizter wrote:


      Rapmilo wrote:
      Ok, ok. I'll have regulations set up and make sure that ALL custom franchises have at least TWO related characters/objects.

      If they don't I'll delete them and notify the user to expand his franchise.

      Besides this was passed by USER VOTE, so I don't know why you are complaining. We have to adjust sometimes, even to things we don't like.

      Alright, when you are right you are right.
      What do you mean? This wasn't my choice (not completely at least) it was made by majority vote.

      I was referring to the Besides part. That you are right, we have to adjust and respect the majority of the vote.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Should I add the background of the characters cause then peeps can then know about the info about these characters?

      Loading editor
  • idk why but I just wanted to say hi,so, HI!

      Loading editor
  • Lego Marvel and DC Super Heroes Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list.

      Loading editor
  • i need a custom joker goon

      Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message