Appearances in StoryEdit
Mary Jane Watson does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided the heroes in their mission to prevent Doctor Doom and his team of villains from creating a weapon of mass destruction.
- Mary Jane Watson can use basic punches and kicks.
- Mary Jane Watson (Studios)
- Mary Jane Watson (Casual)
- Mary Jane Watson (Pajamas)
- Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man 2)
Mary Jane Watson can be unlocked by pulling open a crate found in a New York rooftop.
- 1374 Green Goblin
- 4851 The Origins
- 4852 The Final Showdown
- 4856 Doc Ock's Hideout
- 76016 Spider-Helicopter Rescue
- Mary Jane Watson's current design in LEGO is based on her classic comic appearance.
- Mary Jane Watson was Peter Parker's second girlfriend after Gwen Stacy.
- In her character token in LEGO Marvel Superheroes, her hair is different