LEGO Marvel's Avengers is a game that was released on January 26th 2016 and revolves around the plots of Marvel's The Avengers, Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Marvel's Thor: The Dark World and Marvel's Iron Man 3.
The main plot focuses on the events revolving the first two Avengers films: The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron
- LEGO Marvel Avengers will focus more on the Avengers rather than other heroes of the Marvel Universe.
- Unlike other LEGO Superhero games, the main story is based off of movies rather than being an original story.
- LEGO Marvel Avengers will have many non-Avengers characters.
- With DLC, LEGO Marvel's Avengers is the first LEGO videogame to reach a full A-Z character grid.
- Strangely enough, Guardians of the Galaxy was never seen nor made an appearance in this game, as it is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, this game was released two years after Guardians of the Galaxy released.