Bart Allen was born in the future suffering from hyper metabolism. Aging too fast, this adolescent was sent back in time where Wally West was able to reset his sickness with a race around the world. Now in the present time Bart Allen becomes the hero "impulse" using his super speed and impulsive demeanor as the Flash (Barry Allen)'s sidekick. He later became the second Kid Flash.
Appearances in StoryEdit
Kid Flash does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided the heroes in their mission to prevent Brainiac from using the power of the lantern rings to shrink planets into miniature size.
- Kid Flash can use advanced melee attacks with superspeed.
- Kid Flash exhibits enhanced walking speed.
- Kid Flash can perform flash builds.
- Kid Flash can overheat treadmills.
- Kid Flash can perform a spinning attack.
Kid Flash can be unlocked in the Watchtower.
- The alter ego of this Kid Flash is unknown, however it is most likely Bart Allen the second Kid Flash, as his costume is based on Bart's costume.
- Bart Allen is the future grandson of Barry Allen, better known as The Flash.
- The Bart Allen version has been a member of the Black Lantern Corps and White Lantern Corps.
- In The New 52 Bart Allen's real name was Bar Torr, and didn't appear to be related to Barry Allen at all, however recent comic books appears to have retconned this, and Bart returned to his original Impulse persona.