Following in the footsteps of his father brash test pilot Hal Jordan was determined never to give in to fear. So when dying galactic peacekeeper Abin Sur needed a worthy successor he chose the strong-minded Jordan. With an alien Power Ring the most powerful weapon in the universe Jordan's willpower can create nearly anything he imagines. And as a Green Lantern he is responsible for safeguarding Sector 2814 and the Earth.
Appearances in StoryEdit
In LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes, Green Lantern appears towards the end in order to help defend against Joker who was attacking Batman and Superman with his Kryptonite mech which was created with the help of Lex Luthor.
- Green Lantern can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Green Lantern has the ability to join green bricks.
- Green Lantern can emit a laser from his lantern ring.
- Green Lantern can fire single blasts from his lantern ring.
- Green Lantern can dig through certain mounds.
- Green Lantern can use the ability of flight.
To unlock Green Lantern the player must complete Level 14 of the storymode.
- Green Lantern's first appearance was in Showcase #22 (1959).
- Green Lantern's name is often misleading as there are several Green Lanterns apart from Hal Jordan. Despite this, only Hal Jordan is commonly referred to the alias of Green Lantern while most other Green Lanterns are referred to their real names.
- In LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes, he is voiced by Cam Clarke.
- In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and LEGO DC Super-Villains, he is voiced by Josh Keaton, who voiced the character in Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Justice League Action.