Doomsday was brought by a scientist named Bertron to Krypton in its prehistoric years, long before the humanoid Kryptonian race inhabited it. He is a playable character in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
Appearances in StoryEdit
Doomsday does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided Brainiac in his mission to use the power of the lantern rings to shrink planets into miniature size.
- Doomsday can use advanced melee attacks through use of super-strenghth.
- Doomsday can throw rocks as a ranged attack.
- Doomsday can break through cracked LEGO plates.
- Doomsday can pull certain handles.
- Doomsday exhibits hazard protection.
Doomsday can be unlocked in the Exterior of the Hall of Doom. After that, he can be purchased for 1,250,000 studs.
- Doomsday is considered to be the most detailed big fig in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. However, characters like Atrocitus are attributed as being more diverse in terms of ability.
- Doomsday was powerful enough to defeat the entire Justice League.