Stephen Strange was a brilliant but egoistical surgeon until a terrible accident permanently injured his hands - and his pride. He scoured the globe desperately for a cure and was led to the mysterious Ancient One, who showed him the way of the mystic arts. Now, Doctor Strange uses his newfound metaphysical abilities to defend the earth from supernatural and interdimensional threats.
Appearances in Story
Doctor Strange does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided the heroes in their mission to prevent Doctor Doom from creating a weapon of mass destruction.
- Doctor Strange can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Doctor Strange can use ranged attacks with his magical powers.
- Doctor strange can fire continuous beams.
- Doctor Strange can turn invisible.
- Doctor Strange can use telekinesis.
- Doctor Strange can use mind control.
- Doctor strange can pass through lego grates and digging tunnels.
- Doctor strange can fly.
- Doctor strange can use techno skill.
Doctor Strange can be unlocked in the bonus level Stranger Danger.
- Doctor Strange has sparkle effects on his feet when flying unlike any other character besides Rescue.