Doctor Octopus is a major villain as well as a playable character in LEGO Marvel Superheroes.
Dr. Otto Octavius was a brilliant scientist until a laboratory accident fused a set of mechanical arms onto his body. As Doctor Octopus, a.k.a. “Doc Ock,” he uses these arms and his own mad genius to commit crimes and attempt to learn the secret of Spider-Man’s spider-powers.
Appearances in StoryEdit
Doctor Octopus is first seen taking over Baxter Building with a stolen cosmic brick. However he is soon defeated by Captain America, Spider-Man, and Mister Fantastic and his cosmic brick was retrieved by Green Goblin before the heroes could obtain it.
- Doctor Octopus can use basic as well as advanced melee attacks by using his robotic arms.
- Doctor Octopus can climb specific walls.
- Doctor Octopus can use super sense.
LEGO Marvel Super HeroesEdit
Complete Story Level 2: Times Square Off.
- Doctor Octopus' current design in LEGO is based on his classic appearance.
- The Doc Ock minifigure that appears in the Doc Ock's Ambush set, is based on his Ultimate Spider-Man TV series appearance.
- In the TV special LEGO Marvel Superheroes: Maximum Overload, Doc Ock was voiced by Tom Kenny who had voiced him in the Ultimate Spider-Man TV series.