Appearances in StoryEdit
Batman is one of the many heroes who joined forces with other members of the Justice League in order to defeat Brainiac before he could shrink the planets into miniature size using the powers of his captured lanterns.
Batman is first seen chasing Killer Croc, who at the time was working under Joker and Lex Luthor. Later in the Batcave, Batman becomes mind controlled by the Brainiac ship he begins to fight Robin and Alfred, who managed to defeat him.
Batman decided to go to the Watchtower. Upon arrival he was forced in battle with other Justice League members against the Legion of Doom. However, the heroes soon realize they must join forces with the villains in order to take down the greater threat of Brainiac.
- Batman (Sinestro Corps) can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Batman (Sinestro Corps) can emit a laser from his ring.
- Batman (Sinestro Corps) can dig through mounds of dirt.
- Batman (Sinestro Corps) has super-sense.
- Batman (Sinestro Corps) can fly.
Batman (Sinestro Corps) is part of the Batman 75th Anniversary DLC.
- Batman actually refused to accept the yellow lantern when it was given to him. This variation is to represent his costume during the short time period where Batman actually wielded the lantern ring.
- Batman(Sinestro Corps) can actually be created in the custom.