Appearances in StoryEdit
Batman (1966) is seen in his standard outfit as one of the many heroes who joined forces with other members of the Justice League in order to defeat Brainiac before he could shrink the planets into miniature size using the powers of his captured lanterns.
Batman is first seen chasing Killer Croc, who at the time was working under Joker and Lex Luthor. Later in the Batcave, Batman becomes mind controlled by the Brainiac ship he begins to fight Robin and Alfred, who managed to defeat him.
Batman decided to go to the Watchtower. Upon arrival he was forced in battle with other Justice League members against the Legion of Doom. However, the heroes soon realize they must join forces with the villains in order to take down the greater threat of Brainiac.
- Batman (1966) can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Batman (1966) can use his batarangs as a ranged attack.
- Batman (1966) can grapple.
To unlock Batman 1966 the player must play the extra 1966 game level.
- Batman (1966) is based on Batman's appearance in the 1966 TV Show Batman.
- When Batman (1966) attacks enemies comical messages like 'kabam' and 'pow' appear.