Appearances in StoryEdit
Bat-Mite is present all throughout the storymode, presenting tips to Batman and Robin as they progress through the story mode and access more suits.
- Bat-Mite can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Bat-Mite can fly.
- Bat-Mite can use fast-build.
- Bat-Mite can grapple.
- Bat-Mite can pass through grates.
- Bat-Mite can throw boomerangs.
Bat-Mite has several mini-missions throughout the story mode and free play levels. After completing all the mini-levels the player can unlock Bat-Mite.
- Bat-Mite's only video game appearance was in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- Bat-Mite has only had seven appearances in the New 52.