Ant-Man is an active member of the Avengers and a playable character in LEGO Marvel Superheroes and LEGO Marvel's Avengers. Ant-Man is a unique character with unique abilities. His alter ego is the scientist Hank Pym.
Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym was a briliant scientist who discovered "Pym Particles", subatomic particles that allowed the user to shrink to the size of an ant. Using the Pym particles in conjunction with a cybernetic helmet he created to communicate with ants, he donned a newly designed protective suit and began using his new super powers as the first Ant-Man!
Appearances in the StoryEdit
Ant-Man is not directly seen in the story mode gameplay but is thought to come together with other heroes to help fight Doctor Doom and his team of villains.
- Ant-Man can shrink to a small size with which he can fit through small spaces.
- Ant-Man can communicate with ants as a ranged attack.
- Ant-Man can pass through LEGO gates.
- Ant-Man is an acrobat.
- Ant-Man can use techno skills.
- Ant-Man can use stealth.
- Ant-Man can grow in size in LEGO Marvel's Avengers.
In order to unlock Ant Man one must dig him up from the Industrial District in order to obtain his character token.
LEGO Marvel's AvengersEdit
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2Edit
- Ant-Man's abilities are similar with those that are wielded by Wasp.
- Ant-Man's helmet helps him communicate with ants.
- Ant-Man and Atom share many similar abilities.