Appearances in StoryEdit
LEGO Marvel SuperheroesEdit
Abomination is one of the many villains who aid Doctor Doom in his mission to create a weapon of mass destruction.
Abomination first appears when Doctor Doom starts sending out villains to retrieve the "Cosmic Bricks" before the avengers do, and starts by hiring Abomination paired with Sandman to make their way into Grand Central and collect the cosmic bricks. Abomination and Sandman capture several hos. Iron Man and Hulk are called by Nick Fury to stop them. Whilst Sandman searches inside for the cosmic bricks Abomination comes outside to face Hulk who defeats him and throws him through the window.
Abomination appears later in the game in a prison cell sleeping with his teddy bear and is awoken when Iron Man, Hulk and Wolverine release a trap door from underneath him.
In the online show of "LEGO Marvel Superheroes: Maximum Overload" he appears in two episodes. His first appearance is in an episode where he is fighting Hulk on top of a plane which he rips in half (due to one of Loki's magical overloading snowballs) resulting in them falling onto a oil factory island, where Hulk defeats him. He also appears in the last episode imprisoned along with a majority of other super villains aboard the Hellicarier and is escapes with all the other villains by the Loki overloading all of them with his orbs.
- Abomination has big figure superstrength.
- Abomination can throw boulders as a ranged attack.
- Abomination can do an arial ground smash with his back.
- Abomination's special move features him holding out his teddy which will then come to life and punch the person you are attacking.
Abomination can be unlocked through completion of storymode.
- Abomination is known to be larger than Hulk.
- Abomination works closely with Leader in the comics.
- Abomination's teddy bear is a comical interpretation of Abomination as seen only in LEGO Marvel.